Friday, April 15, 2011

Recipe For Hooters Grilled Cheese

Women who struggle and work hard every day to not park at your door.

For Mary.

Park in La Carlota is an odyssey. I wonder how many people will drive, many are on the car to go to buy bread to take the child to soccer, to go to market, to go to the fish and how many laps I have to give in my street, the street next to the radio or do not know how to find a place in my street. Cars

everywhere: parked in two rows above the sidewalk, behind the butane, butane ahead ... and as one of JaƩn said if you see a car that takes a month, two months ... in the same place, not that I'm careless. " Is that once he found the "sitiazo" .
That's what I try. Do not move once you've parked, because after you get fed up driving , To work and put up with each other, you leave the typical Dolores Concha, Maria Antonia Francisca , which is that at that moment is to go out and sweep the street. Although they are three in the afternoon or seven in the morning, have to sweep at this time and see where parking , because as you park it at the door, face guard dog can not remove because you're parked on your door and you'll probably say "child, then you can scratch the car (menacing growl) " that makes you reflect or "child, take more Pa'lante that is that I was now going to water my door " .


are a visionary , while gorillas ask for money, they mark their territory with the broom worn and the street as bright as a whistle. If the City invented the no parking signs a few months others in tribute to them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment