Sunday, May 1, 2011

Swollen Cheek After Injection For Tooth Filling

Mythology

Elementary students of the decade of the fifties and sixties-educated people who knows all the past was previously recall the fascinating indigenous woman who graced the cover of the books free of SEP for 20 years. I never had the fortune to own a copy of those because the image was removed a year after I was born, so I have seen, because I saw it-in the book of a cousin or neighbor.
Yet and all I remember vividly and I remember not distinguish whether it was a photo or drawing, unable to understand the meaning of the elements that framed to that girl of tight corn, overwhelmed for its features and its size.
Thirty-odd years in the future, that the present is already past-being and professional artist did an interpretation of the mural Embrace of Jorge González Camarena , with a fair result (click but even, as is usual with the vulgar that vulgarity is they feature). At that point I knew that the painter of yore was also the author of La Patria, which is the title of oil from the well-equipped Mestizo.
But life (life gets tangled voracious, life comes out to play, conscious life is the life that beats in the sea) latter usually provide opportunities, gave me the chance to pay tribute again to the famous painter Jalisco precisely this image that my brain cells began to vibrate children.
All this is said just to clarify that my contribution to this month's issue of People is a quick review of the classic , current national context of the XXI century.
primary students mourn this decade my allegory be much closer to our country than it was, after all, the original, when that good woman had not been prostituted by the neoliberal chirino, voracious, insatiable and popular endorsement. We
See you in 2012.


Hot Rod as a matter of design

original version

0 comments:

Post a Comment