Sunday, March 20, 2011

Do I Learn Pottery Courses In Lucknow

Old Bad stuff

In a recent purge of files "I called-I got rid occupational therapy backup dating from 2003 to date. He came charging n amount of CD's with pictures ancient; many of these records and could not even be read by the laser eye of my ailing Buba V and the rest did not deserve to be re-endorsed (or whatever you call the act of saving mechanical bits of information).
's conclusion that time travel was revealing and ruthless: he was a lousy illustrator as TV Azteca telenovelas or 90% of the songs Calle 13. Not that now is a good commercial artist, I've said and written repeatedly that I think, at best, a competent illustrator. But nothing compares to my bad makings of those years I do not understand how I gave up work and I was paid.
worst thing is that, despite mistake after mistake and corrected be-maybe-quintupled my speed and performance, I'm earning the same, in comparative terms, of what he earned in those years ignominy. I make this point for those who doubt that the purchasing power of Mexicans is paying pa pure mother. There is an illustration
why I keep a special memory: when Clément was visiting from Mexico City Monterrey (around the 2004) I was coloring the spread "perfect board" and I remember my buddy tried to explain the concepts of atmosphere, light source and lighting principles and handled from day to day colleagues F Study (and go a greeting disrespectful to the Duck Delgado, the Mars and-miss over-the boss of bosses: Pancho Ruiz Velazco ).
For me it was very difficult to understand what the hell I was talking to my dear Neza York's citizen, but now I can see-retrospective and introspective, that subsequent years have been an arduous self-study course to fully understand and apply those terms that were so dark technique in the orphanage where I was during those years before the dark times we now inhabit.
Go for the pictures less embarrassing to not spoil this blog aesthetically correct.














0 comments:

Post a Comment