Thursday, March 31, 2011

How To Mount A Dvd Player In An Ambulance

Remakes Bullets from hell

gloat not healthy (for better or worse) in the past, but one of the notions that I have invited the logic of new technologies is that all work is potentially perfectible, even if such work belongs to the past.

I say this because, while making a selection of old illustrations and / or relatively old, I found myself getting out to the pictures chosen, fixing bugs that they went to the press as a matter of time, or correcting details in the time I spent the night.

present some examples to illustrate my tarnished said.


There is little to say about the technique that better relate the images themselves. If anything, I will note for my biographers that the illustration "Buba's House v1" (originally called "Casa Corazón") was one of the first works produced in Photoshop on my own Mac (and earlier had worked secretly on machines Comp Taller del Perro ) around 2002, when dawn was not yet common to drug traffickers, soldiers and civilians on the streets.

The new version reflects, I believe that unconsciously, the perception I have of myself in my new habitat lonely village. The dogs are flanking Buba Macondo and Avellana, and the place from where you overlook the new study, but as you can see out of pure architecture churro, redraw accident on the structure of the first version.


Buba's bathroom has four versions, the first appearing in the post immediately prior to this, the second titled "The Octopus" in the eBook Buba 13 deaths, the third vector redrew the commemorative poster for a lecture at the ENAP (perhaps in 2007)

and this latest version, a combination of vectors and pixels that came as "fit the format and editing levels."

V2 Moon is a color version much warmer and plastic than the original version, which will two years old, and in which the most notable is that regained feeling Buba, his face of indolence adult or childhood innocence (God knows).




Trio
death is a remake of the 2005 illustration that accompanied a column written by José Manuel Aguilera in the journal LaRevista , with such fond memories.

The current version is colored not only in more detail and better color balance, but with more balls (or as they like their good favors defining force in the stroke and the muscle in path or digital dab).


Is it my imagination or am I more organic coloring? Is this a result of being relatively far from the crowded and chaotic city on the planet?
The truth is that I'm starting to miss my hometown.

A hug and until next month, which is tomorrow. JQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment